Terms & Conditions and Payment Instructions
1. Prices are per person based on 2 adults. Additional adult @ 50%. Single supplement @ 50%. Child U16 @ 50%.
2. All tour fees include as standard: full catering (3 meals per day), campsite fees, outdoor adventure activities as specified in the tour itineraries.
4. A 30% deposit is required when booking, which confirms the booking and guarantees the place. The balance is due 4 weeks before the tour.
5. Detailed instructions for payments are provided in an automated email, which is dispatched immediately the on-line booking form is received.
6. Payments are non-refundable, except in the event of cancellation by the organiser, or by prior special arrangement agreed with the organiser.
7. Transit to and from tour locations is not included and is not part of the tour, all tours start and finish at the locations specified in the itineraries.
9. Participants must have comprehensive travel and medical insurances, specific to the activity, and including for repatriation to country of origin.
10. The organiser is indemnified by participants against any liability for damage, injury or death, arising on tour or during transit to or from the tour.
11. Participants are responsible for ensuring the suitability and reliability of their vehicles at all times, for their safety and that of other participants.
12. Vehicles must have comprehensive insurance, including European breakdown and recovery, Morocco 3rd party insurance is bought on entry.
13. The organiser reserves the right to exclude any vehicle, which is deemed to present a risk of failure, and which may risk the welfare of others.
14. Participants must disclose on their booking (which will remain confidential), any medical conditions, health concerns, or intolerable foodstuffs.
15. The organiser bears no liability relating to third parties (airlines, ferry operators, adventure activities) and may adjust itineraries without notice.
*ACTIVITY WAIVER: these further Terms & Conditions of the ACTIVITY WAIVER FORM apply in addition to the aforementioned Terms & Conditions:
Activity Waiver Form
THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER FORM (this "Waiver") dated this _______ day of
IN CONSIDERATION of being allowed to participate in the Activity and other good and valuable
consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I ___________________________
of ________________________________________ and ___________________________ of
________________________________________ (collectively the "Participant") agree with Barrie
Dunbar ACTIVE 4X4 ADVENTURES of Cobham, Surrey (the "Activity Provider") to the following:
DETAILS OF ACTIVITY
FITNESS TO PARTICIPATE
FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT
The Participant will be participating in the following activity: Fully Catered 4X4 Adventure
Tours including optional Outdoor Adventure Activities provided by third party agents (the
"Activity") provided by the Activity Provider.
Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activity, the
Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, the Activity Provider's
spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns from all manner
of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims, and demands for or
by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the
Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant's
participation in the Activity, and not withstanding that such damage, loss, or injury may have
been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
The Participant understands that the Participant would not be permitted to participate in the
Activity unless the Participant signed this Waiver.
The Participant acknowledges that this Waiver is given with the express intention of effecting
the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant by the Activity Provider, and
with the intention of binding the Participant's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal
representatives, and assigns.
The Participant acknowledges to the Activity Provider that the Participant does not have any
physical limitations, medical ailments, or physical or mental disabilities that would limit or
prevent the Participant from participating in the Activity. If required, the Participant will obtain
a medical examination and clearance.
The Participant acknowledges and agrees with the Activity Provider that: (1) the Activity
Provider has given the Participant sufficient time to carefully read this Waiver, (2) the
Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent
legal advice prior to signing this Waiver, (3) the Participant fully understands the risks and
claims that the Participant is waiving to participate in the Activity, (4) the Participant is freely
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Participant has duly affixed their signature on this _______ day of
and voluntarily executing this Waiver, and (5) the Participant is forever prevented from suing
or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that
the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the Activity.
This Waiver will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Country of
Activity Waiver Form Page 2 of 2