Terms & Conditions and Payment Instructions
1. Prices are p.p. based on 2 adults. Additional adults @ 50%. Single supplement @ 30%. Child U12 @ 40%. Second child @ 20%. Child U3 FoC.
2. All tour fees include as standard: full catering (3 meals per day), campsite fees, outdoor adventure activities as specified in the tour itineraries.
4. A 30% deposit is required when booking, which confirms the booking and guarantees the place. The balance is due 4 weeks before the tour.
5. Detailed instructions for payments are provided in an automated email, which is dispatched immediately the on-line booking form is received.
6. Payments are non-refundable, except in the event of cancellation by the organiser, or by prior special arrangement agreed with the organiser.
7. Transit to and from tour locations is not included and is not part of the tour, all tours start and finish at the locations specified in the itineraries.
9. Participants must have comprehensive travel and medical insurances, specific to the activity, and including for repatriation to country of origin.
10. The organiser is indemnified by participants against any liability for damage, injury or death, arising on tour or during transit to or from the tour.
11. Participants are responsible for ensuring the suitability and reliability of their vehicles at all times, for their safety and that of other participants.
12. Vehicles must have comprehensive insurance, including European breakdown and recovery, Morocco 3rd party insurance is bought on entry.
13. The organiser reserves the right to exclude any vehicle, which is deemed to present a risk of failure, and which may risk the welfare of others.
14. Participants must disclose on their booking (which will remain confidential), any medical conditions, health concerns, or intolerable foodstuffs.
15. The organiser bears no liability relating to third parties (airlines, ferry operators, adventure activities) and may adjust itineraries without notice.